Safety is a huge focus for modern business.
Top down process driven safety will not achieve the results alone.
Human interactions play a huge role in determining safe actions and the development of a safety culture in an organisation. We can help you develop a safety management system combined with training that empowers workers to act safely.
We have consulted on many different projects including:
- Operating at Height SOPs – Department of Conservation – 2013
- Safety Management System – Big Rock Canyons – 2009 & 2013
- Incident Management and Pre-plans – Antarctica New Zealand – 2008
- Cave SAR Guide – New Zealand Speleological Society (NZSS) – 2010
- Incident Management Guidelines – Land SAR, NZ Police – 2006
- Back Country Technical Rescue Standards – LandSAR – 2004
Contact us to discuss your project needs